Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lee Saunders: East Coast Bound for Summer

Even though Lee Saunders went to all the trouble of moving to Vancouver from Windsor, Ontario He’s planning an exodus from Vancouver life for July and August of this year. When I asked him why he was planning on leaving Vancouver during the only almost guaranteed rain free months he had this to say:

“As for the trip to the East coast, I will be heading there for the months of July and August. I don’t think I can skate Vancouver for another summer. I would lose my fucking mind. Hahaha... Talk to you soon butt nuggets.”


With photos like this on his Facebook, I won't dispute any nickname Lee gives me...


I don’t know when I earned the nickname “Butt Nuggets” but I’ll take it, I’ve had so much worse. If you come across Lee in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto or anywhere else in the Eastern portion of our great nation, you can ask him your very own silly nickname. And if you want to beat him at S.K.A.T.E. I suggest Heelflip related tricks. In his newest Bio on the S&J site, this is apparently his Kryptonite…

City Of New Lights - Lee Saunders from Jarvsky on Vimeo.